Join us as we return for another "Dan to Be'er Sheva" tour
— February 22 - March 6, 2024 —
On this 14-day "ISRAEL: From Dan to Be'er Sheva" tour we visit the land of Israel where God worked in and through His people. We will travel to Dan in the north and to Be'er Sheva in the south and lots of places in between.
Our tour begins in Caesarea Maritima, and we marvel at Herod's construction of this seaport city. We tour sites where the prophets spoke forth the Word of God. We will take a day trip to Samaria and see Jacob's Well where Jesus met the Samaritan woman. We walk the streets of Jerusalem where Jesus and his disciples walked. We stand on top of Masada and remember the zealots and their cause. We travel to Be'er Sheva and Hebron where Abraham buried Sarah. We sit by the Sea of Galilee and remember the teachings of the Master.
We will have many experiences, take scores of photos, strengthen our faith and end a fantastic tour wishing we had just a little more time in this country where so much Bible history took place.
• 14-Day Tour of Israel from Dan to Be'er Sheva
• See the footprint of the altar King Jeroboam built at Dan
• Stand between the mountains of blessings and curses in Samaria
• Spend two nights by the Dead Sea at Ein Bokek
• Visit the Qumran community near where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered
• Pause at Abraham's well at Be'er Sheva
• Walk where God's people walked in Jerusalem, Jericho, Be'er Sheva, and Capernaum
• $4,547 per person based on double occupancy
See the links below for the complete itinerary, terms, and registration form: